Everything you want in a getaway – whether it’s a luxury destination wedding, an executive retreat, a family reunion, a tranquil vacation, or a beach holiday – the best choice is Casa Colina, a wonderful, very private Mexico luxury villa.
“We have stayed in some splendid places but the Casa Colina surpassed them all. Whilst the video and website gives you a taste of what to expect, the reality is incomparable. Casa Colina ticks all the boxes for a memorable vacation. We will return!” - Tony and Maggie Appi
Enjoy your very own luxury villa rental with:
- 6 well-appointed bedrooms that comfortably sleeps 12-15 people
- A large infinity edge pool
- Spectacular views of the crystal blue pacific ocean
- Top of the World Palapa – a indoor/outdoor room for entertainment or relaxation
- Private executive chef
- The Lagoon View Lounge – a perfect relaxation space with its own bar and wine room
- A home theatre with a 65″ plasma TV and surround-sound audio
- A fitness center with one of the best views on earth
It’s not every day that you get a chance to experience the ultimate in luxury and exclusivity, but when you have the chance to get away from it all – the chaos of the stressful life–select from the finest of luxury villa rentals, Mexico at its best, the Casa Colina.
Enjoy the Mexican Riviera
By the sparkling waters of the Pacific Coast inwhat is known as the Mexican Riviera, between Puerto Vallarta and Acapulco,this amazingly comfortable and luxurious villa is in the island-like paradise of Isla Navidad. It’s nestled within Jalisco, the safest state in the country, behind security gates with 24-hour staff – so you will have no concerns about your safety or privacy.
Casa Colina is dramatically poised high above the cobalt sea with pristine views that are more than enough to erase any stress and tension. Enjoy the 250 degrees of unobstructed scenes of the ocean, the lush vegetation, the beautiful town of Barra de Navidad, the marina, and the long stretches of unspoiled beaches.
Spacious and Comfortable Luxury Suites
Each of our six large, luxury suites is decorated individually to give a unique and pleasurable experience to the occupants. All are equipped with custom and state-of-the-art features to ensure a happy and relaxing stay.
From private gardens to outdoor showers to plush lounger and Jacuzzi tubs, we have amenities that will make you want to stay in our villa forever. Your group or family can choose among the Sueno Suite, Oceano Suite, Estrella Suite, Luna Suite, Vista Suite, and Laguna Suite.
A Luxury Villa Rental in Mexico with World-Class Amenities
As for the villa amenities, we have all this for you:
- A large infinity pool where you can lounge, sunbathe, take a refreshing dip,and enjoy the spectacular scenery.
- We have a spa that’s designed for your ultimate relaxation, and the masseuse will come to you!
- At the Top of the World Palapa, you will have fun in the indoor/outdoor dining room surounded by spectacular views of the mountain, ocean, and sky.
- The same is true for the Lagoon View Lounge, which apart from the awesome scenery, is a great entertainment room with a well-stocked crystal “cava” wine room, large fireplace, and serene atmosphere.
- Round up your family, friends, or colleaguesand relax in front of our home theatre. This comfortable TV room boasts a 65″ Panasonic plasma television, and a surround-sound audio system with DVD and satellite receiver.
- Of course, there’s also a fitness center, where you can find everything you need to stay in shape while on vacation.
Superb Dining Experience
Our Mexico luxury villa also offers a smorgasbord of dining options from the sophisticated dining room to the more casual and laid-back Oval Bar. We have a private executive chef who whips up superb gourmet feasts paired with exquisite selections from our crystal “cava” wine room.
The dining room, which welcomes you with acclaimed cuisine, is also known for its hand-laid brick cathedral ceiling. Here yourmeal – fit for a king – is prepared right next to you in the chef’s kitchen. You can also choose to dine by the poolside or at the Oval Bar, located in the Top of the World Palapa. The amazing views make the menu offerings even more enticing.
Relaxing and Engaging Activities
There’s never a dull moment when you’re staying at the Casa Colina. If you’re not lazily lying by the poolside, you can enjoy one of the many activities nearby: golf, tennis, deep sea fishing, and water sports. You can also explore the nearby areas of Isla Navidad, Grand Bay Resort, and Barra de Navidad.
Casa Colina welcomes your inquiries whether it’s luxury destination weddings, executive retreats, romantic getaways, family reunions, or girlfriend getaways that you are considering. Casa Colina is a Mexico luxury villa like no other. We would love to have you come and stay with us.Call us!
For reservations or additional information about the rental of this villa, call 312-961-3280